PREPARING THE ASE FUTURE
The SurveyMonkey, the Riga Mentimeter, the “Lübeck impulse”, the videos done by Filipe and Robbert, the conclusions from 2018 and 2019… were good starting documents to feed our reflection for a plan of action “Vision 2030”, to be communicated on the occasion of the European conference in Dublin.
This ASE year, our group made live interviews of senators with various numbers, always asking the same four questions:
- What is for you to be a JCI senator?
- What should be the role of the European Senate?
- How could we attract more young/recent senators to participate to the life/activities of the European Senate?
We plan to gather more or less 100 contributions. We have already:
- around 30 on Facebook, Skype, Zoom…
- 25 during JCI European presidents’ meeting (EPM) in Chisinau (Moldova) in February 2020
- 19 during the French presidents’ meeting in Châteauroux (Centre of France)
- around 20 are planned during the ASE Spring meeting and Balkan conference in Belgrade (Serbia) in March (27/28)
After analysing all records, we will write some recommendations (to be communicated in Dublin) and build our medium-range plan of action to strengthen the influence of our association.
ASE « Vision 2030 » Team > Filipe Carrera & Robbert van Waart